terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

What a nice girl I've met

kinamccandless01@hotmail.com diz:
Looking for a good man
daniel diz:
try gandhi
kinamccandless01@hotmail.com diz:
hey
daniel diz:
what?
kinamccandless01@hotmail.com diz:
i'm 21/f your a male right?
daniel diz:
no, I'm an svronha alien, in my planet we have 17 different types of sexual genres
kinamccandless01@hotmail.com diz:
nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?
daniel diz:
tube8 probably
kinamccandless01@hotmail.com diz:
I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?
daniel diz:
no, I think the camera steals our souls by capturing the image, I tend to stay as far away as possible from them
kinamccandless01@hotmail.com diz:
Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
daniel diz:
they dont steal your soul on that one?
kinamccandless01@hotmail.com diz:
I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?
daniel diz:
I'm blind, actually
kinamccandless01@hotmail.com diz:
Ok go to (link suspeito) and click on the "join for free" orange button at the top of the page to join for FREE
daniel diz:
Ok, let me take a shower first, I'll be there at 8pm, wearing a red suit with a sunflower on my left pocket... and call me daddy, will you?
kinamccandless01@hotmail.com diz:
sweet, fill out the contact info ur info.. i can not wait for you to see me baby let me find something nice to wear

2 comentários:

kinamccandless disse...

You left me waiting for you without showing up. I was in love with you, and I'll never forgive what you did to me.

You are going to regret what you did. Right now, I'm applying for a job at a site that exploits girls' bodies for money, and I'm doing that because you took all my faith in true relationships.

You turned me into a whore... now live with that.

Daniel Nérso disse...

Oh, geez. I don't know what to say.. I'm truly sorry. I'll make it up with you someday, somehow.

By the way, how much does your site charges?